Official Official Riize Fan-Con Tour 2024 T-shirt

 

Official Official Riize Fan-Con Tour 2024 T-shirt, hoodie, tank top, longsleeve

This content is imported from instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Do your research. I was working for myself, so I made ample time for meetings and consulting appointments, both online and on the ground, in-person. My editorial skill set of reporting, producing, managing, and running a section transferred so well to the early stages of building a company. I had never been to business school. I had never built a business. I had never had a corporate job outside of publishing. So, when I met with folks who worked in advertising, supply chain, and product development, I took their advice and collected it like it was a chart of data points. But then I realized that it was just data, and I had to find my own path forward.

Official Official Riize Fan-Con Tour 2024 T-shirt

I feel like I manifested it. I’ve had a longstanding relationship with [Universal Standard co-founders] Polina Veksler and Alex Waldman, from first meeting them as a journalist to modeling for them and eventually hosting a Henning pop-up shop in their New York City showroom, and, as a customer, I’ve always been extremely impressed by what they’ve been able to do for this industry. They make clothes in sizes 00 to 40! It’s the most size-inclusive brand in the world. They went and did what the entire global industry said could not be done, and it’s the exact same sentiment that I had been yelling from the rooftops. [Henning] was a small independent business; I wasn’t able to get that level on my own. But I’m fucking excited to now be part of that.

Buy this shirt:  https://wendypremium.com/product/official-official-riize-fan-con-tour-2024-t-shirt/

Home:  Wendypremium Store - Wendypremium Store – The fashion trending news in the USA

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grateful Bear Buffalo 2022 shirt

Wendypremium - Friends Don't Let Friends Use Google Analytics Shirt

Official My Tummy Hurts Skull Ksco t-shirt